Is your organisation prepared for the rising cost of healthcare?
Chronic illnesses account for up 1/3 of all workplace sick absences
87% of line managers have not been given any training on supporting people with long-term conditions
Only 35% of line managers say that their organisation has an HR or Occupational Health workplace policy
Workplace cancer programme
Training Programme for Employers
Boutros Bear equips organisations with the necessary legal knowledge and practical guidance to support their employees too.
- Understand the impact of chronic illness on your employees
- Obtain best practice guidance to create a company care policy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of your legal obligations as required under The Equality Act 2010, The Disability Discrimination Act 1995, etc.
Benefits to employers
Reduce risk of recurring or worsening chronic illness
Reduce healthcare costs via a preventative health approach*
More effective support from managers for their teams
Understand the impact of chronic illness on your employees
Gain an in-depth understanding of your legal requirements
Obtain best practice guidance to create a company care policy
Reduce short & long-term disability claims
Increase return to work and productivity rates
12-Week Cancer Rehab Programme for Employees
Boutros Bear helps employees prepare physically, emotionally, and mentally for a return to work.
- Real time messaging with your health coach
- Community forum for you and other participants
- Macro tracking and food journal
- Progress and habit tracking
- Integration with wearables
- Symptoms and medication tracking (coming soon!)