Boutros Bear is a digital health venture on a mission to help individuals and organisations better manage chronic illness, starting first in cancer.
Our platform currently consists of our flagship Cancer Rehabilitation programme that has been designed with a team of scientific and clinical experts and patient advocates. Using behavioural science insights, our 12-week programme helps individuals recover faster and adopt long-lasting healthy habits after cancer treatment.
Job Description – Digital Marketing Intern (Part Time)
Boutros Bear is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to take on a part time role within the company and build our online social media presence and brand. Our main audience are those living with and recovering from cancer as well as employers looking to prioritise the health and wellbeing of their employees. We would love to work with someone who is skilled in working on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and to introduce us to other emerging forms of social media. We also require support with SEO – skills in this area are a bonus, but not essential.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Collaborating with senior management to formulate strategies for growing a following and creating engaging content, working with copywriters as required.
- Planning and implementing a social media campaign with a goal of recruiting cancer participants onto our programme
- Demonstrated skills in social media and brand building
Bonus Points for:
- Familiar with the digital health industry or the general healthcare space
- Previously worked with patient advocacy organisations such as CRUK, MacMillan, etc.