Boutros Bear is a digital health venture on a mission to help individuals and organisations better manage chronic illness, starting first in cancer.
Our platform currently consists of our flagship Cancer Rehabilitation programme that has been designed with a team of scientific and clinical experts and patient advocates. Using behavioural science insights, our 12-week programme helps individuals recover faster and adopt long-lasting healthy habits after cancer treatment.
Our digital behaviour change programme consists of personal one-to-one coaching, group-based interventions, and evidence-based curriculums to support and empower participants with chronic conditions. Boutros Bear also provides e-training services for employers to better support individuals in their return to work after chronic illness. Our mission is to be the market leader in chronic illness management and to help individuals improve the quality-of-life with and beyond chronic illness.
Job Description – Marketing Content Manager
Boutros Bear is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to lead the strategic development of the company’s marketing content and sales channels as we expand the development of the company’s chronic illness prehabilitation and rehabilitation platforms. We are a B2B2C platform and driving marketing success at Boutros Bear means truly understanding our users (those with cancer or other chronic illnesses) and our customers (employer health and wellbeing).
You will have the unique opportunity to join our team at a pivotal time in our development as we launch to customers in the UK and abroad (starting in the US in 2022).
- Lead in the content strategy, production, and distribution of the company’s product offerings, press releases, and website/blog content across various marketing channels
- Build the company’s brand and voice to engage our customers (employers) and users (cancer patients) across various platforms
- Responsible for marketing initiatives which drive traffic to our website and social media platforms, increase user and customer engagement, and help convert leads to paid customer sales
- Help recruit and manage a growing team of creatives who help shape our product design and sales and marketing channels – including product designers, graphic illustrators, film teams, copywriters and editors, social media interns, etc.
- Work directly with the senior management team and Head of Business Development to help in the development of sales and marketing funnels to effectively communicate the value of our offering to our customers and users
- Look after Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy and development – ensuring all public facing content is optimised for both user experience and SEO purposes
What We’re Looking for:
- 3+ years in a marketing role in a B2B software company, preferably within the digital health/healthcare sector. At minimum, must be comfortable with clinical health terms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in content marketing and copywriting
- Brings creativity and self-starter attitude to the team to work in a collaborative, fast-paced start-up environment
- Willingness to learn and take on various roles and responsibilities in a startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing/business
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working in tech startups
- Knowledge of the e-learning/ed-tech sector and familiarity with e-learning platforms
- Prior experience in branding and PR strategy and management
- Global professional experiences across Europe and/or the US
- Passion for the healthcare sector, especially as related to cancer or other chronic illnesses
Boutros Bear is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary, employee share options, and flexible work arrangements.