Boutros Bear is a digital health venture on a mission to help individuals and organisations better manage chronic illness, starting first in cancer.
Our platform currently consists of our flagship Cancer Rehabilitation programme that has been designed with a team of scientific and clinical experts and patient advocates. Using behavioural science insights, our 12-week programme helps individuals recover faster and adopt long-lasting healthy habits after cancer treatment.
Our mission is to be the market leader in chronic illness management and to help individuals improve the quality-of-life with and beyond chronic illness.
Job Description – Business Development
Boutros Bear is looking for a Business Development Manager to lead the forefront of our business growth here in the UK and abroad. Your role will be to be the main point of contact between Boutros Bear and our customers. You will help us define, build, and execute the commercial vision and partnerships for the company.
Responsibilities for this role include:
Collaborating with senior management to formulate strategies for growing the business, including converting paid customers, developing and managing commercial partnerships and revenue opportunities, advise on appropriate market pricing and revenue models, and new market access
- Business development to target various market payer & provider segments,
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of customers to meet company short, medium and long term objectives
- Managing the full sales cycle, including sourcing, evaluating, contracting, and relationship management with existing and potential customers and partners
- Reporting directly to the company CEO and other executives as required
- Collaborate closely with internal team members to support the launch and growth of new partnerships and customers
What We’re Looking for:
- 5+ years experience in business development and strategy, preferably in B2B sales and familiarity with platform SaaS models
- Proven track record of developing new business and converting customers in the healthcare payers space
- Commercial experience within the life sciences, biotech, medical devices, or digital health sectors
- Degree in business administration, sales, life sciences or other relevant fields
Bonus Points for:
- Familiar with trends in the digital health industry, across the UK and US
- Knowledge of the employer health & benefits space, especially as related to population health strategies or chronic disease management
- Post-graduate degree such as a MBA or preferably within a multidisciplinary field combining business management, innovation/entrepreneurship, and healthcare/life sciences